1. The Hindi version of the Tamil blockbuster is the first 100 crore film in India.
2. Ghajini was first started as Mirratal with Ajith Kumar in the lead.
3. Harris Jayaraj won the Tamil Nadu state Award for Best Music Director
4. Asin’s character in the film is based on late Indian astronaut Kalpana Chawla.
5. Shirya Saran was the first choice to play Nayanthara’s role in the film.
6. One of the mobile numbers in Suriya’s body belonged to an actual person.
7. The hindi version of the film led to the launch of a line of clothing called Ghajini collections by Van Heusen
8. Asin reprised her role in Hindi along with co-stars Riyaz Khan and Pradeep Singh Rawat.
9. It was Aamir Khan who wanted Asin to reprise the role in Hindi.
10. Asin won the filmfare award for best actress for her role in the film.